There is nothing worse than ignorance in action.
Andy Borowitz, who writes for The New Yorker, helps me to better understand the world. Nicholas Thompson gathered some of the best Borowitz columns from 2015.
- Iran Offers to Mediate Talks Between Republicans and Obama
- Indiana Governor Stunned By How Many People Seem to Have Gay Friends
- Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans
- Poll: Palin Would Bring Much-Needed Dignity to Republican Field
- Amazon Chief Says Employees Lacking Empathy Will Be Instantly Purged
- Nation Thanks Pope for Briefly Bumping Trump from News
- Americans Opposed to Being Shot Seek Representation in Washington
- Carson Announces Detailed Plan to Google Syria
- Study: Scalia Better Off in “Less Advanced” Court
- Lawyer for Martin Shkreli Hikes Fees Five Thousand Per Cent
If you haven’t a clue regarding what to resolve for the coming year, give a listen to Roosevelt Sykes.